Women’s History Month
Donate to the Caucus
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Kosovo hosts groundbreaking "LGBTI In Politics" forum
- Victory endorsed candidates sweep Tuesday's contests
- VCI alum profiled in Pacific Standard's "30 under 30" list
- Out attorney chosen for Supreme Court marriage equality arguments
- Panico, Jackson recognized for accomplishments
- Victory announces new President and CEO
- Victory Fund announces March 2015 endorsements
- Annual Boston St. Patrick’s Day parade welcomes LGBT groups
- Richardson's pro-gay adoption amendment advances in Fla. House
- Obama invokes LGBT movement in Selma speech
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Gay Jesuit: Catholic Church Must Discover 'Tender Compassion' for All
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Antigay Indiana Law Brings Down Gov. Mike Pence's Approval Ratings
- Day of Silence Protested With Antigay Day of Dialogue
- Award Inspired by Martin Luther King Goes to ... Antigay Justice Roy Moore
- 7 Things That Are Everything This Week
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Max
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
#UNITEBLUE #HCDEC HillsboroughCountyDemocrats.org
- Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting http://conta.cc/1FzZBZp
Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting
- We all need to be making GOTV phone calls for David Cox running for Florida Senate District 6 - election day is Tuesday, April 7th!
Here are the David Cox Virtual Phone Bank Instructions
1. Each participant will need a Votebuilder account. Contact Sally Phillips if you don't have an account.
2. Once you have a Votebuilder account username and password, you can sign in at www.Votebuilder.com. Scroll to the bottom right of the home screen. Click on “Virtual Phone Bank.”
3. David Cox’s virtual phone bank code is 492C31E-9293 4.
Then click “Next”. Now you’ll be taken to a welcome screen, then after clicking “Next” again you’ll see a screen with the voter’s info at the top (name, phone number), then you can enter call results, and just below that is the full script with places to enter the voter’s responses to the questions. When you have entered the results (whether you had a conversation with the voter of not), click Save and Next to save those responses and go to the next voter.
VoteBuilder - Login