Women’s History Month
Donate to the Caucus
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Victory Fund endorses in Mississippi, South Carolina, Utah
- LGBT Candidate Training Coming to Jacksonville
- Kosovo hosts groundbreaking "LGBTI In Politics" forum
- Victory endorsed candidates sweep Tuesday's contests
- VCI alum profiled in Pacific Standard's "30 under 30" list
- Out attorney chosen for Supreme Court marriage equality arguments
- Panico, Jackson recognized for accomplishments
- Victory announces new President and CEO
- Victory Fund announces March 2015 endorsements
- Annual Boston St. Patrick’s Day parade welcomes LGBT groups
- 'Drag Race' Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video
- The Advocate's News Editor on Bruce Jenner, Her Own Transition
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- $1 Million Gift to Journalism School Will Go Toward LGBT Education
- PHOTOS: Supreme Court Protest
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
#UNITEBLUE #HCDEC HillsboroughCountyDemocrats.org
- Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting http://conta.cc/1FzZBZp
Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting
- We all need to be making GOTV phone calls for David Cox running for Florida Senate District 6 - election day is Tuesday, April 7th!
Here are the David Cox Virtual Phone Bank Instructions
1. Each participant will need a Votebuilder account. Contact Sally Phillips if you don't have an account.
2. Once you have a Votebuilder account username and password, you can sign in at www.Votebuilder.com. Scroll to the bottom right of the home screen. Click on “Virtual Phone Bank.”
3. David Cox’s virtual phone bank code is 492C31E-9293 4.
Then click “Next”. Now you’ll be taken to a welcome screen, then after clicking “Next” again you’ll see a screen with the voter’s info at the top (name, phone number), then you can enter call results, and just below that is the full script with places to enter the voter’s responses to the questions. When you have entered the results (whether you had a conversation with the voter of not), click Save and Next to save those responses and go to the next voter.
VoteBuilder - Login