Women’s History Month
Donate to the Caucus
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Kosovo hosts groundbreaking "LGBTI In Politics" forum
- Victory endorsed candidates sweep Tuesday's contests
- VCI alum profiled in Pacific Standard's "30 under 30" list
- Out attorney chosen for Supreme Court marriage equality arguments
- Panico, Jackson recognized for accomplishments
- Victory announces new President and CEO
- Victory Fund announces March 2015 endorsements
- Annual Boston St. Patrick’s Day parade welcomes LGBT groups
- Richardson's pro-gay adoption amendment advances in Fla. House
- Obama invokes LGBT movement in Selma speech
- Award Inspired by Martin Luther King Goes to ... Antigay Justice Roy Moore
- 7 Things That Are Everything This Week
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Max
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Op-Ed: How Day of Silence Turns Oppression Into Empowerment
- Excerpt: Exposing Gay Secrets in 'Confessions of a D.C. Madam'
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing
- Angie's List CEO Resigns to Return to Politics, Save Indiana's Image
- Senate Takes Stand for Same-Sex Couples
- LGBT Figures Tim Cook, Laverne Cox Among 2015 Time 100 Honorees
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
#UNITEBLUE #HCDEC HillsboroughCountyDemocrats.org
- Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting http://conta.cc/1FzZBZp
Join us tonight - April 2015 General Membership Meeting
- We all need to be making GOTV phone calls for David Cox running for Florida Senate District 6 - election day is Tuesday, April 7th!
Here are the David Cox Virtual Phone Bank Instructions
1. Each participant will need a Votebuilder account. Contact Sally Phillips if you don't have an account.
2. Once you have a Votebuilder account username and password, you can sign in at www.Votebuilder.com. Scroll to the bottom right of the home screen. Click on “Virtual Phone Bank.”
3. David Cox’s virtual phone bank code is 492C31E-9293 4.
Then click “Next”. Now you’ll be taken to a welcome screen, then after clicking “Next” again you’ll see a screen with the voter’s info at the top (name, phone number), then you can enter call results, and just below that is the full script with places to enter the voter’s responses to the questions. When you have entered the results (whether you had a conversation with the voter of not), click Save and Next to save those responses and go to the next voter.
VoteBuilder - Login