Donate to the Caucus
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Healey launches marriage equality amicus brief campaign
- Openly gay man named Defense Secretary's chief of staff
- Oregon's Brown to become America's first openly bisexual governor
- Obama hopeful Supreme Court will end "patchwork" of LGBT equality
- Ten Questions for Kathy Webb
- Houston's Parker named among world's best mayors
- Lawmakers zero in on international LGBT rights
- Pocan tapped for Senior Whip position in 114th Congress
- Victory Announces January 2015 Endorsements
- LGBT rights featured in State of the Union address
- Getting to Know the Real Matthew Shepard
- Uganda: Ink-Stained and Proud of It
- Meet The First Gay Ambassador to Vietnam
- On the Bookshelves: 'Lance Out Loud'
- Nebraska Stops Enforcing Ban on Gay Foster Parents
- Irish Lesbian Couple Survives Brutal Homophobic Attack
- WATCH: Obama Tearfully Says Goodbye to Attorney General Eric Holder
- VA Refuses to Recognize Veteran’s Wife and Child
- Malcolm Boyd, Groundbreaking Gay Clergyman, Dies at 91
- 5 Best Arguments from the Supreme Court Marriage Briefs
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
Businessman, Civic Leader, dedicated to his family... Guido Maniscalco has the perfect blend of qualifications to represent ALL of the citizens of District 6 on the City Council... Vote Guido Maniscalco for City Council, District 6!!
Sign the Petition: Pass the Competitive Workforce Act
If you agree that no one in Florida should face discrimination -- including gay and transgender people, take action!
ALL HANDS ON DECK!! We are just 4 days away from the City of Tampa Municipal Elections. There are some great candidates we need to get elected and they need your help. Please consider giving a few hours of your time this weekend to phone bank(from your home), walk the neighborhoods, or work the polls. If you would like more information, please contact Ione Townsend at (813) 638-2261 or email@example.com — with Elizabeth Belcher and 41 others.