Donate to the Caucus
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Victory Institute holds third Colombia training
- Out Florida lawmaker named to key leadership post
- Victory honors Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Cincinnati earns perfect score on HRC equality index
- Study finds relationship between LGBT inclusion and economic development
- Victory Election Wrapup: November 4, 2014
- Lamb wins Council race in Kentucky
- Takano wins reelection to House
- Polis wins fourth House term in Colorado
- Sinema wins second House term in Arizona
- Amnesty Disappointed with Ireland's New Trans Bill
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Broadway's 'Cabaret' to Tour North America
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm 'Legend of Korra' Same-Sex Romance?
- 'War and Peace' Gets a Black and Gay Twist
- 14 Sexy Gifts for Your Slutty Friends
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin
- Lesbian Basketballers Sue Pepperdine for Discrimination
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
Florida GLBT Democratic Caucus
From Riverview: Our Region 4 members met today to elect Regional Directors Charles Allen and Alex Ayala as well as Alternate Regional Directors Boyd Aebli and Ercilia Albistu! Congratulations!
We have waiting a long time to post this graphic as a community haven't we?
- Reminder - Florida GLBT Democratic Caucus - Region 4 Meeting http://conta.cc/1x13kyd
Reminder - Florida GLBT Democratic Caucus - Region 4 Meeting
First, regional meetings are held to elect one male and one female director, as well as their respective alternates. Later, at the biennial meeting held in each odd-numbered year, statewide officers are elected.
Call for Nominations for Officer and Board Positions
Any member in good standing may nominate a person for office or may have their name placed in nomination. In order to vote at the reorganizational meeting on February 7, 2015, in Gainesville, you must either be a current member, or if a new member, you must have joined NO LATER than December 24, 2014, at 11:59pm.
- The new leadership of the Hillsborough County Democratic Party