Who Is Eligible For Membership?
To be eligible for a voting Membership, you must be a Democrat registered to vote in Florida, who is interested in the objectives of this Chapter. A Friend, or non-voting member, is someone who subscribes to the purpose and mission of this Caucus, but is either not a Democrat registered in Florida or unable to come to meetings on a regular basis. Friends may speak at meetings and assist on committees, but may not vote. For different levels of membership, starting with a Individual Membership going through being a Benefactor, see our brochure.
As a member of the Caucus we encourage you to:
- Provide reasonable & on-going financial support to the cause;
- Promote participation among Democrats;
- Support & Elect the duly selected nominees of the Democratic Party in national, state & local elections
- Foster good fellowship among Democrats; and
- Encourage voter registration; and
- Advocate issues without discrimination on grounds of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, physical disability, gender identity or sexual orientation
How to join?
- Review The Requirements for membership above. Should you not meet the criteria for membership, you may still join as a Friend. Solutions to adjust your status to be able to join are listed below.
- Click here to join online
- Download Our Membership Brochure, complete the application for membership and return it with payment via the methods listed. For those seeking full membership, we will notify you if additional steps need to be taken after your check clears and full membership criteria has been met!
- The annual cost of membership for voting members or friends is:
- Student $20
- Individual $35
- Family $60
- Booster $70
- Sponsor $115
- Benefactor $515
Don’t Meet The Membership Criteria?
- New to Florida or need to switch your party affiliation to Democrat? You can now do that online!
- Join A Democratic Caucus In Your Area. For information on other chapters of the Florida LGBTA Democratic Caucus, visit the Florida LGBTQ+ Democratic Caucus web site.
To receive more information about the Caucus or to ask questions about its structure, email us!